Khan & Kirk's Trip to Dairy Queen
Created on: July 9th, 2016
Khan & Kirk's Trip to Dairy Queen
Kirk wanted chocolate but Khan's an asshole.

Sponsorships:

Vote metrics:

rating total votes favorites comments
(4.63) 19 5 4

View metrics:

today yesterday this week this month all time
1 2 0 1 2,933

Inbound links:

views url
35 https://www.reddit.com/r/DairyQueen/
7 https://www.reddit.com/r/dairyqueen
5 http://yandex.ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex.ru%3Bsearch%3Bweb%3B%3
3 https://7ooo.ru/
2 https://www.reddit.com/r/DairyQueen/top/

Add a comment

Please login or register to comment.
July 10th, 2016
(4)
laughably dumb
July 13th, 2016
(1)
Even the dumbest KHANTMND now manages to trump 95% of the content made here... because the other 5% are other KHANTMND's
July 14th, 2016
(1)
slightly defensive
July 10th, 2016
(3)
7