Page and Asset Removal
YTMND is a service provider which hosts user-created content. We did not upload or post the content you are requesting to be removed, we have no vested interest in slandering you or your friends, abusing your copyrights or stealing your intellectual property. Please keep this in mind when requesting removals and try to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
YTMND respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. YTMND may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
Please note that sending removal requests to multiple email address, including unnecessary legal threats, writing in all caps, or using an irate tone will not expedite the removal. Removal requests sent to the incorrect email address, including to our hosting company, or our upstream providers, will be ignored.
For all requests not related to a business copyright (e.g. personal pictures, private recordings, etc) please send:
- Your full name and telephone number.
- A clear, concise description of the content you wish removed.
- A description of why you feel aforementioned content should be removed.
- All pertinent YTMND URLs which contain aforementioned content.
In an email to email@example.com.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Requests can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our copyright agent can be reached by phone using the numbers listed on the contact page.
To send a physical request, you may send paper mail (no packages please) to:
YTMND Copyright Agent
P.O. Box 525
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-0525