Ted Stevens ♥ Internet
Created on: August 13th, 2006
Ted Stevens ♥ Internet
Ted Stevens ♥'s the Internet

Sponsorships:

Vote metrics:

rating total votes favorites comments
(4.5) 738 51 142

View metrics:

today yesterday this week this month all time
1 3 0 0 24,337

Inbound links:

views url
1,079 http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-love-bell-peppers
4 http://www.google.com/reader/view/
2 http://sg.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AlOI3IkqEbJbxW_4VcQJT7GCG
1 http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-love-bell-peppers?photo_page=2
1 http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-122/any-ytmnd-users?pg=2

Add a comment

Please login or register to comment.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I love the internet too!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
HAHA
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I gotta 5 for the near flawless edit.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
i lol'd
August 13th, 2006
(0)
5 for Kaga back again
August 13th, 2006
(0)
win
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Awesome edit. I rly belve tats him eating the peppers
August 13th, 2006
(0)
ahahahaha, I love the lips..
August 13th, 2006
(0)
But, I need to ask a question. State-of-mind, what do you do for a living? You make a metric assload of sites, most of which are sweet. How do you find the time?
August 13th, 2006
(0)
good play on the iron chef fad
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Yes.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
mmm firefox
August 13th, 2006
(0)
win
August 13th, 2006
(0)
EXTREME POWER METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHGHHGHGHHGH SPLOOOOOOOOGE
August 13th, 2006
(0)
4'd for the fantastic editing alone.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
surprisingly little flame war in this thread...
August 13th, 2006
(0)
WIN!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
your a winner!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
great job dude.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
how long does this sh*t take you????????
August 13th, 2006
(-1)
good editing and audio but is kind of weak now that i think about it
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I love you
August 13th, 2006
(0)
speed up the frame rate a small bit?
August 13th, 2006
(0)
5 for mozilla
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Excellent handi-work. Mad props.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
HOLY F*CKING SH*T! HIS FACE FITS PERFECTLY! YOU ARE A PHOTOSHOP GOD!!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
beautiful edit!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
XD
August 13th, 2006
(0)
5 sir.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Do not question State of Mind, his greatness is beyond even his comprehension
August 13th, 2006
(0)
That's a disturbingly good photoshop edit.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
LOL, WIG!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
What do you expect from State-of-Mind? There's just a 5% chance that his sites will suck..this one is part of the 95%.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
F*cking Winner!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
He looks retarded
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Ted Stevens takes a bite of the tubes ^^
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Shouldn't there be a bite taken out of the Firefox logo? Just to match up with the style...
August 13th, 2006
(0)
hell yes!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
yumm
August 13th, 2006
(0)
jeez, man, ted stevens and iron chef, how can I not 5 this?
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Excellence, but -2 for the Firefox shilling.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
To the top 5!!!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I wish he's stop eating my personal internet. ..... PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS PILLS
August 13th, 2006
(0)
bing
August 13th, 2006
(0)
No party girl...? =/
August 13th, 2006
(0)
wtf is he talking about...motherf*cker has 56k thats why hes bitching
August 13th, 2006
(0)
You win my own personal internet!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
To the Top 15 with ya!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
nice edit
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Dragonforce played in my town yesterday. I was working :(
August 13th, 2006
(0)
On second thought, back to 5 'cause he looks like he's eating it. He SURE loves the taste of those tubes. :)
August 13th, 2006
(0)
FF FTW
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I'd give you a 5, but... oh I did give you a 5. nvm
August 13th, 2006
(0)
awww so thats what their baby would look like :-*
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I had sex with a ham sandwich once.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
How....do you do this? Seriously, this is flawless.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
He stuck his mouth in the fox's crotch.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
That is an amazing edit! I love that the cheeks move!!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
great jiggling face!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
unreal edit.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
that's a sweet edit
August 13th, 2006
(0)
you can put it on the board..... yes!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
hot edit
(0)
you have bestowned with a power by the photoshop gods 5'D!!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Music +5, Edit +5 = 10/5
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Great job
August 13th, 2006
(-1)
I don't really associate the internet with mozilla firefox, sorry.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
jesus, your like the f*cking eric clapton of ytmnd. GET A JOB!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
firefox is delicious
August 13th, 2006
(0)
xD
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I associate the internet with *ssh*l*es like Baron. Good job on this.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
lol'd! 5 for you.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Excellent Comrade State-of-mind, the Party is pleased.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
5'd for kaga and for jiggling mouth.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I generally hat the sh*t that ends up on the top 5 but this, right here, is brilliant. Good job.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I PREDICT THAT THE NEXT YTMND FEATURING THIS FAD WILL HAVE TED STEVENS GETTING HIS HEAD BEATEN OFF BY THE ANGRY PC EXPRESS MAN.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Also nice job keeping the floppy hair.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Good edit! Loved it, reminds me of http://firstbloodklassix.ytmnd.com/
August 13th, 2006
(0)
5'd for amazing edit
(0)
I love Dragonforce!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I can't use my speakers right now, but hell, I don't need to. The image makes it 5 already.
(0)
And Ted Stevens!
August 13th, 2006
(0)
Very nice.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
lol that was good the firefox being eaten sucks though
August 13th, 2006
(0)
I hope my 5 doesn't get tangled on the way to your own personal internet.
August 13th, 2006
(0)
awesome =)
August 13th, 2006
(0)
the balogna is in the nest, the pastrami is recyclable.
August 14th, 2006
(0)
WOW. Impressive edit! You've been working hard.
August 14th, 2006
(0)
Yay for Firefox.
August 14th, 2006
(0)
How in the living f*ck did you do this? His jowels even shake.
August 14th, 2006
(-1)
you fail, please try again ^_^
August 14th, 2006
(0)
TUBES.
August 14th, 2006
(0)
superbe
August 14th, 2006
(0)
Never liked the guy with the pepper fad, but +3 for superior, and I mean perfect editing skills. BTW, I only upvote that which is funny. Sometimes certain fad slideshows are funny. I'm not anti-fad at all. It just has to be funny.
August 14th, 2006
(0)
i-i-i-internet
August 15th, 2006
(0)
Well made.
August 15th, 2006
(0)
why is this so amazing
August 15th, 2006
(0)
lol
August 15th, 2006
(0)
classy
August 17th, 2006
(0)
You did it again, State.
August 18th, 2006
(0)
awesome
August 19th, 2006
(0)
my internet got blocked up to, that why my firewall is a plunger
August 19th, 2006
(0)
what did you want to warn me about?
August 19th, 2006
(0)
my site isn't offensive though :/
August 22nd, 2006
(0)
if i didnt know any better, id think that WAS actually Ted Stevens, good photoshopping.
August 22nd, 2006
(0)
YES!
August 25th, 2006
(0)
lol, intertruck
August 26th, 2006
(0)
GODLY!
August 27th, 2006
(0)
lolololololol! 5+1 for FF
August 29th, 2006
(0)
Oh crap. I was standing on that side of the FireFox.
August 29th, 2006
(0)
You are really good at photoshopping. NICE.
August 30th, 2006
(0)
Beauty!
August 31st, 2006
(0)
you win, keep up the good work. ;D
September 1st, 2006
(0)
nice editing
September 1st, 2006
(0)
It's A series of tubes!
September 2nd, 2006
(0)
well done!
September 6th, 2006
(0)
That is some really fantastic editing right there... yep...
September 6th, 2006
(0)
Why can't he love Safari?
September 6th, 2006
(0)
I love it
September 7th, 2006
(-1)
firefox does not equel the internet.
September 8th, 2006
(0)
I've got to hand it to you that's a very decent image edit
September 9th, 2006
(0)
5 for jiggly hair.
September 13th, 2006
(0)
Dear Sweet Jesus that's a beautiful site.
September 15th, 2006
(0)
I think it's safe to say you win teh internets with this awesome ytmnd
September 17th, 2006
(0)
damned good edit.
September 18th, 2006
(0)
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 18th, 2006
(0)
5'd for firefox
September 23rd, 2006
(0)
yey
September 23rd, 2006
(1)
Innernet was sent to me by my staff.
September 30th, 2006
(0)
5
October 6th, 2006
(0)
this is so bizarrely glorious
October 16th, 2006
(0)
I lol'd
(0)
GG
November 20th, 2006
(0)
Awesome editing. :D
December 2nd, 2006
(0)
that's some pretty hardcore editing there..
December 11th, 2006
(0)
I love this alot
December 11th, 2006
(0)
January 28th, 2007
(0)
best animation I've seen in a while!
March 22nd, 2009
(0)
an inner-inn-innernet was sent by my staff, i just got it yesterday!
June 9th, 2009
(0)
This is so good you actually got me to log in to say how good it is...
September 4th, 2010
(0)
He's forever tangled up with the internets forever