MrLegend's profile

January 8th, 2006
April 5th, 2009
Made Average Rating
205 0.46
Total Created Average Score
0 (0.00) 
Made Received
$0.00 $0.00

recent activity

when activity
MrLegend has no recent activity.

most recent sites

title views votes rating creation
MrLegend has no sites ( ._.)

highest rated sites

title views votes rating creation
MrLegend has no sites ( ._.)

recent comments

December 8th, 2008
*SPOILER ALERT*: Hitler survives Operation Valkyrie
December 7th, 2008
WRC Rally = Flying cars Cisco Systems/Skype = Televised communication Hipster clothing = flashying annoying retro 80s based clothing The movie was dead on really if think about it.
August 19th, 2008
I've pretty much left ytmnd for 4chan a long time ago and I feel the same. This site just isn't kicking like how it used to be back in 2003. But if he was "bored" of life instead of depressed of life he should have simply got a hobby. I bet he felt nobody 'truely' loved him, which is 98% of the case. The other 2% of suicides are arab suicide bombers and christians bored of jesus.
July 2nd, 2008
On on the site ?What is Geico? (Mix)
This ytmnd makes me depressed. SNL will never be funny like the SNL of the 90s.
June 13th, 2008
Wow you're a hardcore and edgy loser.